bottle # 1305403

Uncle Tommy Uncle Tommy

bottle # 1305403

This post was updated on .
Well, it looks like someone has found my message bottle. Let me tell you a little about the launch.
My daughter launched the bottle from her kayak near Shell Mound in Cedar Kay Florida, on Sept 15, 2013. GPS coordinates:  29°12'25.11"N  83° 4'39.77"W
It was a beautiful day to be on the water. A warm 84 degrees with a 4 mph wind coming out of the ESE.
The bottle launched at 12:30 pm on a strong outgoing tide. We watched the little guy struggle against the wind for about an hour until it disappeared from our sight.

Uncle Tommy