Bottle#1511001

judit judit

Bottle#1511001

So I was walking on the beach on March 1, 2016  around 5 pm in Sea Bright,  New Jersey- Anchorage with my dog Chai, actually I was filming because I am a ceramic artist/ potter and I recently go involved with the live streaming on the Periscope App.. I have followers from Sweden and Australia and the were watching and listening alone with several people from the USA and I can across the bottle at the edge of the ocean. I had to walk HOME to my house in Rumson NJ... about a 20-30 minute walk from the person who it turns out had put a NOTE in the bottle in in a slide zip lock bag on April 21, 2015(almost a year ago). She says in the note that she is SIX(6)!

The little girl  gives her full name, address and and email-...AND she drew a picture of herself in her favorite dress. I was floored and it was adorable. I don't see it listed here so I must be the first to find it... I will include several photos.
 I am glad I found it and not some weirdo who could take advantage of the information she included!
That said... It was fun for me, and my Periscope friends!
Judi Tavill

PS I will reply to this with info when I relaunch the bottle!!!

Below are some photos

Amanda Culver Amanda Culver

Re: Bottle#1511001

YOOOO i found dis bottle! In sea bright. You didn't do a very good job of getting it in the water. You should have left a cool note in it rather then just the orange piece.
judit judit

Re: Bottle#1511001

Whhhhhhaaaa? Where are u?

Sent from my iPhone
Judi Tavill Ceramics

On Jul 4, 2016, at 9:04 PM, Amanda Culver [via My Message in a Bottle Forums] <[hidden email]> wrote:

YOOOO i found dis bottle! In sea bright. You didn't do a very good job of getting it in the water. You should have left a cool note in it rather then just the orange piece.

http://my-message-in-a-bottle-forums.48764.x6.nabble.com/Bottle-1511001-tp54p56.html
To unsubscribe from Bottle#1511001, click here.
NAML