Are you Anna?

lynn lynn

Are you Anna?

We found a message in a bottle but water got in and ruined most of the message. We could only make out the name Anna. We did take pics of the pieces
butterflyangel butterflyangel

Re: Are you Anna?

Hi, I launced a wine bottle in New Zealand...but I am Annemarie, not Anna. It was for my father, who died. I dont know how to view the posts or anything, but well, I guess Anna is close to Annemarie.
Where are you located? and how much more is in the bottle.
Lucky you....I hope you find the owner. I launched my bottle in New Zealand...it also had a Eulogy in it, and my sad story.
In fact my story is on this site, under Amazing Stories...with the heading, I LOVE YOU DAD and a photo of me on the day of the launch, and I am watching my bottle go out to sea, standing in the water.
I dont know if its mine, but mine was launched in 2014, in March I believe.....My father died in 13th September 2013....
I would hope it was...but who knows...
Thank you...
Annemarie
butterflyangel butterflyangel

Re: Are you Anna?

Hi can u please attach photos of my bottle if u think it may be mine...where abouts was it found....I wold love to have more information please..
my email address is minbinny@gmail.com please send photos or information to that address....thankyou so much...my phone number is 02040873016..in New Zealand...thankyou so much...can go from there

Annemarie
butterflyangel butterflyangel

Re: Are you Anna?

Wondering if you can plz send me a photo of the bottle u said u found plz...send to minbinny@gmail.com
Thanks.....sent u a message awhile ago but heard nothing back...thanks again..

Annemarie

PS..and and the location you said you found it plz...thanks again

Annemarie....